Sunday, March 16, 2014

Seeking Business Partner

I'm not looking to fall in love. I see marriage as a mutually beneficial business arrangement and I'm looking for someone to help me build an empire.
I hope you'll be moderately presentable in appearance, have ambition and goals. An interest in traveling would be beneficial too.
I don't want someone who is emotionally needy. I don't want to worry about offending you with my bluntness. I don't want to be punished for being successful or ambitious.
I'd like to have interesting discussions about world events, politics, religion and science fiction.
I don't need someone to take care of or discipline. I want to respect you and be able to count on you to be dependable and independent.

I'm looking for a business partner ... Are you ready for a merger?